Protocol’s Dronium One AP RC Drone comes ready to fly with a built-in camera for aerial video and still photography.
An on-board altitude sensor makes Dronium One AP easy to fly with auto launch, hover, and land functionality. With its motion sensitive stabilizers, Dronium One AP performs combination maneuvers such as crisp banked turns and 4-way 360° flips. The reliable 2.4 Gig transmitter provides clear wide area reception! It’s equipped with a 4 GB memory card and a USB transfer cord for easy, direct uploads.
- Maneuvers up/down, forward/backward, right/left, and side to side!
- Banked turns and 4-way 360° flips!
- Three selectable speeds
- 6-axis motion-sensitive auto stabilizers
- Auto launch, hover, & land
- 2.4 Gig remote• Crash-resistant materials
- 4GB memory included
- Video: records 40 minutes (640 x 480 pixels)
- Photo: stores 10,000 images (1280 x 960 pixels)
- Measures 11.5”W (includes blade guards)
- Recharges directly through provided USB cord
- Remote requires 4 ‘AA’ batteries (not included)
- Drone with Camera
- USB Cable Charger
- USB Transfer Cord
- Instruction Manual
- Spare Parts: Blades, Blade Guards, Screwdriver